Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wat Dat Iz and Kush

This is Kush, When I was putting the Wat Dat Iz album together I was trying to reach to artist that I wasn't familiar with in hopes of expanding the sound and variety of the product, Kush was exactly what I was looking for, It was my producer Crooked T's idea to put him on the " Man Ain't Here " song, after hearing him on the track we both was impressed. Kush has a undeniable cool factor to him, and his songwriting is on point to say the least, We put him on 3 songs ( Man Ain't Here also feat. T Fowler and Pimpin Pen, Clap Ya Hands also feat. Y2JJ and Gerald G, and Do It Again also feat Ostacz and LatinSoul ) for the album because I knew he was gonna hold his own and I knew he would come at it from a unique perspective that each of those tracks would need. Kush would sound great on his own, but as you listen to the CD, you will realize he's also a team player. Here's a promo video of Kush's single " Superstar " feat ( grammy award winners ) Los Lonely Boys of who he has a distribution deal with!




1.

No comments:

Post a Comment